Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. The 2019 Leadercast focuses on Leading Healthy Teams.
The journey of becoming or remaining a Leader Worth Following is life-long and one of the first steps is to regularly and consistently leader yourself.
The 2019 speakers are:
- Patrick Lencioni is founder and president of The Table Group, a firm dedicated to providing organizations with ideas, products and services that improve teamwork, clarity and employee engagement.
- Juliet Funt is the CEO of WhiteSpace at Work, a training and consulting firm that helps organizations, their leaders and employees flip the norms of business in order to reclaim their creativity, productivity and engagement.
- Andy Stanley, a powerful leadership communicator and best-selling author, he is considered one of the most influential speakers in America.
- Ginger Hardage recently retired as Senior Vice President of Culture and Communications at Southwest Airlines after an illustrious 25 years, where she served as a member of the CEO’s executive leadership team.
- Dr. Caroline Leaf is a communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist with a Masters and PhD in Communication Pathology and a BSc Logopaedics, specializing in cognitive and metacognitive neuropsychology.
- Craig Springer is the Executive Director of Alpha USA; a program that runs in over 6,000 churches across every major denomination and 450 prisons throughout the country.
- Marcus Samuelsson is the acclaimed chef behind many restaurants worldwide including Red Rooster Harlem, Red Rooster Shoreditch, and Marcus B&P.
- Gayle King is a co-host of “CBS This Morning” and Editor-at-Large of the award-winning O, the Oprah Magazine.
- Carla Harris is a Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED. Continuing education credits (4) are available for nurses, human resources professionals and general CE credits.